Senior Project EngineerAgate Construction Co., Inc.
Agate Construction Company, Inc. is looking for intelligent, aggressive, energetic engineers to learn and work with the Company in the New Jersey marketplace.Job Responsibilities:
- Understand scope of work and review available plans and specifications to deliver solutions to construction assignments.
- Coordinate with other team members to develop solutions.
- Work with other teams to ensure construction design solutions are safe, workable, and efficient.
- Develop innovative means and methods.
- Prepare submittals and include information to document the solution proposed.
- Types of assignments will include cofferdams, steel erection, demolition and problem resolution.
- Design, or oversee a consult in the design of temporary works such as formwork, temporary sheeting, shoring, cofferdams, access roads, temporary bridges, by-pass systems, dewatering systems, traffic control patterns, etc.
- Four Year Engineering Degree. PE preferred.
- At least 5 – 10 years of design engineering experience.
- Bridge/heavy civil, dam, concrete, steel, pile driving, cofferdam and marine experience beneficial.
- Requires a strong understanding of engineering fundamentals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
Salary and Time requirements: We offer a competitive salary, profit sharing, 401(k) matching program, medical and life insurance and other valuable benefits. This is a full-time salaried position.
Interested applicants can forward their resume via e-mail or fax to: